Here are some New Year’s Resolutions – I’m sure you’ve tried them before – were you successful? Try try again.
- Spend more time with family and friends – always a good idea and make sure it is quality time!
- Regular exercise – this will help you look good and feel good!
- Along with Weight loss – eat healthy by learning to shop healthy!
- Quit smoking – such a difficult habit to break, but you can do it – there are lots of aids in the market today and first ask your medical plan sponsor!
- Enjoy life more – but not too much! Know your limits.
- Quit drinking – save money by quitting and and of course your health will improve!
- Get out of debt – check out Dave Ramsey for this one!
- Learn something new – what do you want to learn? Try something out of your comfort zone – maybe a second language or martial arts or group quilt sewing for Hospice patients, or train for a mini-marathon!!
- Volunteer to help others – check on this at your church or community – you will certainly gain from this and your heart will smile for a long time, as well as the person(s) your helping.
- Get organized – this could relieve a lot of stress at home or work! Get someone to help you and make it fun.